Tuesday, September 28, 2010


Introduction
This will be a blog all about my Runescape adventures, if you don't already know what Runescape is, its a mmorpg (Massive Multi Player Online Role Playing Game) owned by Jagex ltd. It is one of biggest free to play (f2p) mmorpg's on the Internet right now. You can train a number of skills ranging from stuff like Attack and Strength to Woodcutting and Fishing.

My account on Runescape is level 131 (138 being the highest) so I like to give almost everything a try on Runescape. I enjoy going to GWD (God Wars Dungeon), TD's (Tormented Demons) and stuff like that. The reason I like going to these places are because I kill high level monsters that have a chance of dropping rare items that are worth millions in gp.



Okay, now I will be telling some of my adventures and achievements on Runescape. I'll start with my first 99 skill, 99 is the highest level you can get in a skill and when you achieve this you get a "skill cape" to wear and show off, showing that you achieved 99 in that skill. My first 99 like a lot of people was 99 Cooking. It took me about 3 weeks from the time I set out to get it. I cooked Raw Lobsters from about level 70-92 I belive then 92-94 cooking Raw monkfish then last but not least 94-99 cooking sharks with cooking gauntlets. <3 99 cooking.



My second was 99 strength, this took me months to get because I didn't "power level". I trained on lots of monsters for this, Giant Cock Roaches, Monkeys at Ape Atoll, Armored Zombies and just here and there monsters. I was so glad to get this because I could hit just as hard as anyone in the game could. I took a break and started doing other things since I had two 99's now but soon got back on track with skills.

My third 99 was Range! I had always said "once I have enough money I'm gonna chin to 99 Range" and one day I just said to myself, 'Jeff you have the money so go do it!" and I tried and failed... I got to bored chinning for hours and hours everyday so I stopped at level 94. About a month went past and I had enough, I was sick of looking at that 94 and manned up and got it and I'm so glad that I did it.


My fourth 99 was hitpoints, though they recently changed the name of that skill to constitution. I really liked this skill because there isn't really a way to pay gp to get it up fast, the only way to get this one up is to do all the hard work yourself. I wear this 99 cape with such pride (plus I think it looks just awesome on its own.) This is my last 99 I have to date but I plan on getting quite a bit more 99's along the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment